Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I Can't Explain It

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Zeik Blaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Before there was you
    I had nobody
    I was alone
    Days were weak
    Nights were dark
    Both filled with fear
    Walking with beauty at my side
    Was a dream day and night
    Not knowing it was staring back at me

    Before there was you
    I had no passion to give
    No love to share
    I could not care before
    I blocked it all away
    I was blocked away
    That was before

    Now i have you
    I am with you
    I have so much passion to give
    So much love to share
    All my trust is compiled into you
    I am here with you
    I have much more life now
    Much more brightness
    You have opened my eyes
    You have shown me the path
    You have done something to me

    I dont know what it is, but i like it
    I need you
    I need you to stay with me
    To say you will never be gone
    To say you will never say goodbye
    To say you will always be here

    I never thought i could be this happy
    Without you i am in pain
    Before you I was in pain
    You are my world
    The world that i revolve around
    Watching everything I do
    I think I am in love
    There is just something about you
    That I cant explain
    I dont know
    I can't explain it

  2. #2
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    simply affectionate...got some true feeling behind your hand movement that made this one...what inspired this? any individual? do tell!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    do tell...tell tell...
    meow...
    me wants to know!

    anyway..
    yeah - as machine face said, true affection, and it seems very sincere... a slow description and it seems to have some progression in feeling which is good, because movement and carrying the reader helps to get through the poem...and to understand it..
    yeah---anyway...
    tell.

    ___---parch

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Zeik Blaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahhaha, Sorry Guys, there was no female behind it, i wish there was, i was just sitting down and just thinking about what i didn't have i guess, thats all. If there was, you guys would be the first to know. -Zeik

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •